Here’s a visual that shows all the “one anothers” that I was able to find in the Scriptures, e.g, “love one another,” “forgive one another” and so on. The size of each of the keywords to the left of the Scriptures indicates the relative number of times it appears in the Bible.
You can find the slide to download on the Lesson and Material Downloads page. It is listed alphabetically as “One Anothers of Scripture, The (INFOGRAPHIC).”
You can use this resource in a variety of ways:
- Assign a few “one another” topics to individual or groups, and have them read the associated Scriptures. Have them share about the context in which each “one another” was given.
- Have a discussion about the large number of “one anothers” in the New Testament. Why are there so many? What are the implications for us as Christians? How well are we doing?
- Use the list of “one anothers” as a self-assessment. In which areas are you (or your participants) doing well? In which areas could you improve?
- Compare the number of times each of the “one anothers” appears in Scripture. What messages should we take away from this? How should this affect our behaviors?
- Ask participants to group the “one anothers” into major themes. What do they learn from this exercise?
One response to “The One Anothers of Scripture (INFOGRAPHIC)”
Pingback: Boundaries and the First 15 – Carol's Notes