10-15 minutes (depending upon group size)
This icebreaker can be used as a meeting opener. It works particularly well for groups that already know each other fairly well and will help them to understand something new about each person.
· Explain to group that everyone is going to participate in an icebreaker.
· Introduce yourself first using the criteria described below so that they can see how it’s done.
· Have each person introduce himself/herself (basic info – name, time with company, time in leadership, functional area….) and then state something they have done that they think no one else in the class has done.
· If someone else has also done it, the same participant must state something else until he/she finds something that no one else has done.
· Proceed to the next person until everyone has had a chance to introduce himself/herself.