In your table groups, read through the Scriptures below and then answer the following questions.
1. What did Abraham do before the negotiation that helped make it successful?
2. What did Abraham do during the negotiation that helped make it successful?
3. Was Abraham going for Win-Win or something else? Why do you think so?
4. Why do you think Abraham stopped at ten?
5. Could he have gotten the Lord to agree to a lower number? Why do you think so?
6. What practices of good negotiation can you use in your negotiations?