Read the following Scriptures. Then, answer the questions below.
· 1 Chronicles 10:1-14
· 1 Chronicles 11:1-3
· 1 Chronicles 12:23 & 32
- What do you think it means that the men of Issachar “understood the times?”
- How would you describe “the times” at this moment in Israel’s history?
- What value did “knowing the times” represent to David?
- How important is understanding the times for our organization?
- What do you think it means that they “knew what Israel should do?”
- What value did “knowing what Israel should do” represent to David?
- What value does it represent for us at this time?