As a group, read the following Scriptures and answer the questions below.
o 1 Kings 18:22 (“I am the only one left.”)
o 1 Kings 19 (entire chapter – Elijah despairs)
1. How often did Elijah say that he was “the only one left?”
2. Why did he feel so alone?
3. How do you know that he wasn’t ever really alone?
4. How did God help Elijah?
5. Why is it important to have fellowship with other believers when we go through stressful times?
6. How can you protect yourself from despair during times of trial and stress?