In your table groups, read through the Scriptures below and then answer the following questions.
o 1 Corinthians 4:7 (what do you have that you did not receive?)
o 1 Corinthians 12:14-26 (not one part, but many)
1. What can we learn from these Scriptures about our different strengths and talents?
2. How should we think about our strengths and weaknesses as a result?
3. How should we think about others’ strengths and weaknesses?
4. Is it true that if one part of the Body suffers, every part suffers with it? Why do you think so?
5. How can we show “equal concern for each other?” (1 Corinthians 12:25)